This is Change & Cancel Form for reservation confirmed through Customize system.
*ToCoo reservation number starts with the letter RC. No alteration is allowed for the reservation number starts from TC.
Cancellation fee is automatically charged on the registered credit card according to the cancel policy below,
in case you cancel the confirmed reservation. (including No Show)
Reservation will be automatically cancelled if you are late more than 1 hour for the scheduled pick up time.
Please be sure to contact the outlet directly to tell the estimated arrival time, in case you are late for the pick-up.
We can only accept Cancellation/Alteration by 16:00 Japan time ONE (business) DAY BEFORE your pick up date, and we are closed on weekend and Japanese National Holiday.
In case passing that deadline, please inform the outlet directly.
- The time/date you cancel is considered according to when we process cancellation request form during business hours. Not according to the time/date that you sent the mail.
- The requests received after operating hours will be handled during the next business day.
If cancellation request reaches after 16:00 Japan time of one business day before the pick up date,
it is considered as the cancellation on the day of pick up.
- Cancellation charge will be charged according to the cancel policy,even in case you switch to other car rental brand.
- No cancellation charge is required if you cancel the reservation within 24 hours after the reservation is confirmed(even it is within 7days prior to pick up date).
- We can accept Cancellation/Alteration request ONLY via Change & Cancel Form below.
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Penalty Fee|
|Up to 7 days prior to your car pick-up||Free of charge|
|Between 3-6 days prior to your car pick-up||20% of the total cost|
|Between 1-2 days prior to your car pick-up||30% of the total cost|
|On the day of your car pick-up||50% of the total cost|
*Maximum 6,000yen+tax cancellation charge per car.
*Cancellation fee will be charged on the registered credit card.