Aomori prefecture is rich in nature and history. During autumn, the Oirase and Towadako areas are popular with tourists who come to enjoy the beautiful changing colors of the leaves. More than 2 million people come for the annual Nebuta Festival where floating brave warrior-figures illuminate the streets at night. In addition, unique hot springs such as Yoshikuu and Furofushi are also popular.
Sannai Maruyama ruins, Sikan Ferry, Hakkoda-Maru, Shiko Munakata Museum, Hakkoda mountain, Hirosaki Park, Oirase mountain torrent, Aomori Bay Bridge, Tappizaki, Osore Mountain Saino-Kawara, Lake Towada
- arrow_rightMisawa Airport (MSJ)
- arrow_rightNIPPON Rent A Car
- arrow_rightTimes Car Rental
- arrow_rightNissan Rent a Car
- arrow_rightTOYOTA Rent a Car