Yamagata Prefecture is full of rich traditions. Because of its heavy snowfall, it's also a popular destination for winter sports. As an interesting fact, the sparkling frost-covered trees have been a source of inspiration for many. There are also many hot springs, including Ginzan Onsen. During summer, Yamagata is visited by many tourists that want to explore the beautiful mountainous areas.
Risshaku-ji Temple, Haguro mountain, Zao, Homma-ke Kyu Hontei, Yonezawa City Uesugi Museum, Yudonosan Shrine, Uesugi-ke Byousho, Kajo Park, Ideha Shrine, Yamagata City Museum
- arrow_rightYamagata Airport (GAJ)
- arrow_rightNIPPON Rent A Car
- arrow_rightTimes Car Rental
- arrow_rightNissan Rent a Car
- arrow_rightTOYOTA Rent a Car