Almost all cars ToCoo offers have Japanese GPS.
How to use Japanese GPS
Japanese GPS can be used by English speakers! Although Japanese GPS's have been designed for use by Japanese speakers, they are suitable for English speakers.
BEFORE YOU DRIVE
Make sure that your Rental Company :
-- switch 'ON' the GPS
-- show you the programming procedure
so that you can follow these steps.
Then do it yourself before you drive away.
Programming The GPS
- Make sure the parking brake is 'ON'
- Start engine; map of present location appears on screen
- Programming your destinations following our manual
GPS monitor guide
- 目的地検索： Search and Set the destination
- 名称50音： Set the destination by the name of the destination
- 自宅： Set the destination to Original Home address
- 登録地： Set the destination from the registered locations
- 住所：Set the destination by the address
- 電話番号：Set the destination by the phone number
- 周辺施設：Set the destination by nearby locations
- 目的地履歴：Set the destination by the previous destination
- ルート：Choose the route to the destination
- 情報：Information of nearby locations
- 設定：Setting of monitor and GPS
- 明るさ：Brightness of the monitor
That is just only an example of typical type of GPS.
There is a case you have a different type of GPS.
We are not able to promise you have the same type GPS as this.