The information such as name, address, telephone number and email address, is treated in line with the following privacy principles:
- 1. In order to operate our ToCoo! services smoothly, we may ask for personalinformation such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and details of reservations.
- 2. We will strictly maintain the security of any personal information you provide to us and protect it from unauthorized access,alteration or loss.
- 3. Without your permission, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party other than to trusted partners who have previously signed confidentiality agreements with us. However, we may disclose the information under the following circumstances:
- *In the case when you authorize us to disclose your personal information
- *In the case when required to do so by law
- *In the case when we disclose statistical information to conduct opini on surveys and to analyze the results; such information will not contain any personal information about our customers
- *In the case when the disclosure of your personal information is required to provide service smoothly;
for example, we will disclose your name when booking a reservation for your car rental.
- *In the case when we believe you may have caused damages to a third party
- 4. Japanese law applies to your use of our ToCoo! services even when you use them from outside Japan.
- 5. In certain areas of the ToCoo! site, we use SSL (Secure Sckets Layer) data encryption technology in order to prevent leaking of your personal information over the Internet.